1. The total amount of the grant may not exceed $40,000 per fiscal year per Énergir account number (a project may include more than one type of measure). Requests for less than $500 are not eligible.
2. A contract must have been signed with your Commercial Representative and an Énergir account number assigned in order to benefit from the financial assistance offered.
3. Projects aimed at insulating roofs and/or walls must show an improvement in energy performance compared with what prevailed before the renovation work.
4. It is essential that you complete and submit your Declaration of Intent (Form 1),, by which you inform Énergir of your intention to participate in the program, before starting the work. The start of work corresponds to the date the first contract covering the renovation project is signed.
The percentage of energy savings is calculated based on the annual reference consumption for heating.
Énergir reserves the right:
- to modify or end the program without prior notice;
- to interpret the conditions of the program;
- to accept, refuse, or adjust the energy savings from any of the measures proposed by customers or other parties;
- to limit the number of projects when the budget envelope reserved for the program is depleted.