1. The total amount of the grant may not exceed $100,000 per fiscal year per Énergir account number.
2. A contract must have been signed with your Commercial Representative and an Énergir account number assigned in order to benefit from the financial assistance offered.
3. Excepting projects for the installation of thermal screens in greenhouses consuming less than 150,000 m3 of natural gas per year for which an evaluation of energy savings may not be done by an engineer. In such cases, Énergir will make Form IIA available to customers so they can estimate the energy savings.
4. Registered firms are firms with one or more engineers specializing in energy efficiency that can support Énergir customers in identifying and implementing energy efficiency projects. Having already carried out energy efficiency projects for Énergir customers, and with access to information about the energy efficiency grants offered, these firms are well placed to guide customers and facilitate their participation in Énergir’s energy efficiency grant programs.
Énergir has made a directory of registered firms available to its customers. This directory is meant to be a tool to help customers identify and find contact details of firms that offer energy efficiency services. None of these firms is a subsidiary or partner of Énergir, and making this directory available in no way certifies, attests to, or guarantees the quality of the services offered by these firms.
Consult the list of registered firms
Register your firm, by sending an e-mail to: [email protected]
5. It is essential that you complete and submit your Declaration of Intent (Form 1), by which you inform Énergir of your intention to participate in the program, before starting the work. The start of work corresponds to the date the first contract covering the renovation project is signed.
The percentage of energy savings is calculated based on the annual reference consumption for heating.
Énergir reserves the right:
- to modify or end the program without prior notice;
- to interpret the conditions of the program;
- to accept, refuse, or adjust the energy savings from any of the measures proposed by customers or other parties;
- to limit the number of projects when the budget envelope reserved for the program is depleted.