Énergir offers various payment options to help manage your bills. You can manage your payment options directly from your Customer Space or by contacting customer service.
- Balance your natural gas consumption budget throughout the year.
- Pay the same amount every month, based on your annual natural gas consumption and average temperatures for the past five years.
- Avoid paying a high balance at the end of your EPP period thanks to our monthly verification and adjustment if applicable.
- Convenient, the PAPP automatically pays your monthly bill from your bank account.*
- Forget about stamps, cheques and late payments.
- Payments are debited monthly on the date of your bill. You need to notify us in advance if you move or if you change your bank account number or your financial institution. You will be notified of any changes concerning your payments.
You may pay your bill with a credit card by using the service of a credit card payment provider such as Paymentus, online or by phone at 1-844-281-2715. Please note that an administration fee will be applied, and billed by the credit card payment provider on your credit card statement.
You can pay your bill via the website of your financial institution (caisse populaire or bank).
Are you a residential customer who is behind in your payments or unable to pay your account balance by the due date? You may be eligible for our support program for low-income households. We invite you to contact our Accounts receivable team at 514 598-3121 or 1 800 548-9611 so we can look at your situation together and reach a payment agreement that matches your financial situation. To properly assess your file, we will ask that you provide proof of income.
Grants available for your business
Take advantage of Energir grants to add or replace natural gas equipment and reduce your energy costs. In addition to offering a better performance, natural gas is cheaper than electricity and fuel-oil.