A tankless water heater and a compact fan-coil are enough to produce domestic hot water, heating and air conditioning! And if we're talking compact, we have to mention minimalist ducts, a design that meets standards for home comfort. This high-performance solution is compact in every way and makes the most of living space and energy use.
Optimal solution set-up
1- Tankless water heater
- Requires little space
- Annual energy savings of 10-40% compared to a storage water heater
- Product life can exceed 20 years
- Healthier to operate—no bacterial growth
- Reduced risk of water damage
- Condensing model available
2- Compact fan coil
- Compact, can be installed in the ceiling space
3- Heat recovery ventilator
The minimalist duct revolution
Did you know that warm air can be diffused from high up on a wall opposite a glass surface without sacrificing comfort—and in both heating and cooling mode? The minimalist heating duct design, as it is called, reduces the required length of the air ducts, creating a compact heating design.
Many benefits for you and your customers
- Ideal for spaces of up to 4½ or 5½ rooms
- Simple design and installation
- Grants to reduce investment costs and increase project profitability
- More architectural choices
For your customers
- Increased living space and freedom of design
- Benefits of a centralized system: air quality, year-round comfort and on-demand hot water
- Competitive, stable natural gas price
Gaz Métro Plus, a subsidiary of Énergir, has a great equipment rental program for your construction projects.
To learn about the grant amounts available
Contact your sales representative today.