In this solution, every element is discretely designed to guarantee comfort. The condensing unit and condensing water heaters are centrally located so that they don't encroach on the living space. What's more, heat produced by the high-performance boiler is diffused throughout each dwelling via the minimalist duct concept. This design, which includes a compact fan coil in the ceiling space of each condo, meets comfort standards! And since a fan coil can also provide air conditioning, it guarantees year-round comfort.
Optimal solution set-up
1- Tankless water heater
- Requires little space
- Annual energy savings of 10-40% compared to a storage water heater
- Product life can exceed 20 years
- Healthier to operate—no bacterial growth
- Reduced risk of water damage
- Condensing model available
2 - Warm-air furnace
- High-efficiency heating appliance — translates into significant energy savings
3- Heat recovery ventilator
The minimalist duct revolution
Did you know that warm air can be diffused from high up on a wall opposite a glass surface without sacrificing comfort—and in both heating and cooling mode? The minimalist heating duct design, as it is called, reduces the required length of the air ducts, creating a compact heating design.
Many benefits for you
and your customers
- Grants to reduce investment costs and increase project profitability
- Easy to install
- Modern Solution
For your customers
- Increased living space and design freedom
- Filtration and cooling provides year-round comfort
- Stable, competitive natural gas price
Gaz Métro Plus, a subsidiary of Énergir, has a great equipment rental program for your construction projects.
To learn about the grant amounts available
Contact your sales representative today.