This solution is one of the most effective, innovative designs in recent years for 50-unit or more buildings. It's effective because a centrally located condensing boiler, combined with a mixed water loop, warms each dwelling via a heat pump. A centralized condensing water heater—which maximizes the floor space of each dwelling—ensures the flow of hot water. And it's innovative because it pairs natural gas with a heat pump to get the best of both worlds! The result lives up to expectations.
Optimal solution set-up
1- Heat pump
- Connected to a water tower and a boiler—warms and cools air in each unit.
2- Condensing water heater
- Reuses latent heat energy—a high-efficiency appliance.
3- Condensing boiler
- A more compact appliance—facilitates integration into mechanical rooms.
Many benefits for you
and your customers
- Innovative concept
- Ideal architectural integration—appliances share a mechanical room
- No chimney required
- Grants to reduce investment costs and quickly increase project profitability
For your customers
- Increased design freedom
- Energy savings of up to 30% compared to heating each unit individually
Gaz Métro offers substantial grants to smoothly integrate natural gas into your project. Financial assistance is available from energy-efficiency programs and the consumption rebate program. Your sales representative will help you determine the amount to which you are entitled.
Gaz Métro Plus, a subsidiary of Énergir, has a great equipment rental program for your construction projects.
To keep equipment in top working order for years to come, experts recommend regular maintenance with a Gaz Métro Plus service plan or an Énergir Authorized Partner.
To learn about the grant amounts available
Contact your sales representative today.