The commercial spaces in this type of building are smaller than in commercial condos and each one has its own door. But good things come in small packages: a roof unit controlled by a single thermostat is used for two or more businesses; a duct heater makes it easier to customize heating and minimize installation costs; and a tankless water heater produces hot water eco-nomically.
Optimal solution set-up
1- Roof top unit
- Decentralized ventilation system
- Efficient heating of open air central zones
- Modulating options
2- Duct heater
- Easy and direct fitting to the ventilation system
- Flexible (can be combined to the air conditioning and humidifier system)
3- Tankless water heater
- Requires little space
- Energy savings ranking from 10 to 40% annually compared to a storage water heater
- Lifespan that can exceed 20 years
Many benefits for you and your customers
- Recognized technology
- Easy to install and operate
For your customers
- Reduced construction costs
- Competitive operating costs
- Quick, efficient heat
- Financial grants
Énergir offers substantial grants to smoothly integrate natural gas into your project. Financial assistance is available from energy-efficiency programs and the consumption rebate program. Your sales representative will help you to determine the amount to which you are entitled.
Other options are also possible
Gaz Métro Plus, a subsidiary of Énergir, has a great equipment rental program for your construction projects.