Rate D1 is offered to all customers, with no restriction on their consumption.
- Offered to all
- No restrictions on level of consumption (no limit, no obligation to consume)
- Applicable to customers who do not have a sufficient volume to be eligible for other tariffs
- Advantageous for customers with an irregular or unpredictable consumption profile
The cost of the general distribution service is the sum of two factors
1- The basic fees
- Constitute the fixed portion of the bill
- Vary according to annual volume withdrawn
- Billed per metering equipment according to the number of days in the billing period
2- The unit price by volume withdrawn
- Variable portion of the bill
- Billed according to volume withdrawn during the billing period
- The higher the volume, the lower the unit price.
Where to find it on the bill?
Would you like more information
about the price?
Our consultants are here . To help you assess your natural gas need and help you choose the
best pricing for your business.